Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Flow...

My thoughts in this moment are about WHO I am...and from that, how I live...

I am thinking, and in the presence of the thoughts, connected to the energy that is me ( and flowing through me), that I am...and in this moment, I know that I am not in the flow,

I am the flow!

I am that very thing that is One, with everything, and every-One...that I am not from source, that I am source. I am that which creates, notices, examines, chooses, plays, in other words, engages with, and in, the creation, that stem from the holodeck I have created to play with.

I am everything that folds back into and out of itself, pure energy, like water, flowing, unstoppable because it never began, therefore cannot end...I am eternal, I am infinite...

As I breathe, so does my universe...

creating at the rhythm of my breath,

RAY

No comments: