Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello! Bonjour!
I'm Back!!!
I'm back from a wonderful year of living as fully as I could. Back from learning, teaching, Being more of who I am and allowing more of my truth to be heard "out there", in the realm of "professionals", in the realm of family.
I am free in this moment, choosing to let others in on my experience and how that gets expressed.
For those of you who continued to visit, hoping for another entry on the blog, I thank you, and I am sorry to have disappointed if that was the case.
As with everything, I can only know what I know now, in this moment, and that is that I am motivated to write after finally finding my blog again.
I hope this finds you well.
I hope that you are finding a way to walk your path, and live fully, each day, as you engage the truth of your experience, deep inside of you, and that you are minimizing all external referencing.
You are the Essential Being. The only one who can live your life, like only I can live mine.
"No one can purify another. Only we can purify ourselves." Thomas Hora, M.D.
I had another wonderful conversation with my friend and mentor Louise LeBrun yesterday, before making my way home through the beuty of a sunny Fall day. We discussed the nominalization of "depression". A word that generalizes everyone's unique experience of the thoughts and emotions (information and energy) that come up for them, that is felt and manifested differently in each individual. I was happy to share my process of "dealing and managing" depression through the structures of the perspective I used to have and hold (unwittingly/unconsciously) as the only truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth; the "allopathic/medical model" worldview...and to discuss the difference with which I experience life now, based in an understanding of the effects of my past, and how I can now choose from the widest array of possibilities, knowing that who I am now is a Quantum Biological Human Being. (see www.wel-systems.com for more info and insights on this and other models developped by Louise LeBrun).
Bye for now,
Be well!
Creating at the rhythm of my breath,
RAY

No comments: